The Project Review : Philippine Real Estate News and Update

News and updates on real estate developments and projects; current event news updates; property listings; home and architecture; laws and regulations; education and seminars; people; ecology and environmental issues; geography and history; places of interest and events; travel and tourism; tips and how to; others matters allied to the the Philippine real estate industry. Trivia and rants on anything under the sun.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Rants : NAIA Terminal 3 - Advertising Overkill

I  had a chance to use NAIA Terminal 3 last week when I went to Palawan. I had been to this airport before and was impressed with the design and interior. For a domestic airport NAIA 3 is quite impressive.
But last week I was very disappointed with what I saw inside the terminal, above all the check-in lanes are big billboards or signages of  real estate companies except for one ( a Banawe Rice Terraces picture ) . This is an airport why all real estate billboards instead of tourist spots destinations? Not  even a picture of the  Puerto Princesa Underground River which is included in the New 7 Wonders of Nature or Boracay our leading tourist drawer and the No.4 best island in the world? I know that our airport needs income from advertisers but this one is an overkill of real estate ads. ( I don't have anything against the featured real estate companies in fact two of them I am selling their projects.)  Feels like you are in EDSA with all the towering billboards on both sides. I hope the NAIA 3 management can do something about  it. Two thumbs down for this one!

Click pictures to enlarge





No comments:

Post a Comment