The Project Review : Philippine Real Estate News and Update

News and updates on real estate developments and projects; current event news updates; property listings; home and architecture; laws and regulations; education and seminars; people; ecology and environmental issues; geography and history; places of interest and events; travel and tourism; tips and how to; others matters allied to the the Philippine real estate industry. Trivia and rants on anything under the sun.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Update : Traffic Navigator is I.T. Product of the Year

Click poster to go to Traffic Navigator 
.
In my previous post, I made a review/commentary on the "Project : Traffic Navigator" a collaboration of MMDA and TV5. I gave it a Two Thumbs Up rating. I'm glad I didn't make a mistake in posting it and in the rating I gave. I just thought that it is a very good product and people should know about it. People who saw the post also had good things to say about the it. As a matter of fact it was recently awarded "I.T. Product of the Year" by CYBERPRESS  Awards edging out Smart Netphone and IPAD 2. I told you so!




Source :
Click logos to go to the websites of MMDA and Interaksyon



                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment