The Project Review : Philippine Real Estate News and Update

News and updates on real estate developments and projects; current event news updates; property listings; home and architecture; laws and regulations; education and seminars; people; ecology and environmental issues; geography and history; places of interest and events; travel and tourism; tips and how to; others matters allied to the the Philippine real estate industry. Trivia and rants on anything under the sun.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Information : PPUR Now Officially One of the New 7Wonders of Nature

This news is one big reason for us Filipinos to celebrate. Now that  the Puerto Princesa Underground River is officially declared ( not provisional anymore ) as one of the New 7Wonders of Nature, Palawan and the Philippines will be permanently etched in the eco-tourism map of the world. I remember when I was in grade school when we were required by our teacher to memorize the 7 Wonders of the World and where they are located. When I am abroad I would always remember them and want to see them. I have seen the Great Wall when I worked in China, and  the Leaning Tower of Pisa when I went to Italy to visit a cousin.

I almost saw the ancient city of Petra. I had an assigment in Amman, Jordan and had to travel by car from Amman to the port city of Aqaba on the Red Sea ( where you can see Israel from a distance). We passed by the town where Petra is located and my Jordanian-Palestinian co-worker told me that the ancient city is just near the place where we were driving. I told him that we just go there to see it when we travel back to Amman. Unfortunately due to our  hectic work schedule we had to travel back very late at night and my chance to see the Petra was never realized. I really regretted that.

Now that we have one of the  New 7 Wonders of  Nature right in our country, we Filipinos should never miss the opportunity  to see it. Let's all be proud of it but first we must see it. Let's go! 
Riding a boat in the Philippines is more fun at the PPUR!

Puerto Princesa Underground River

Source URL  : PhilStar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment