The Project Review : Philippine Real Estate News and Update

News and updates on real estate developments and projects; current event news updates; property listings; home and architecture; laws and regulations; education and seminars; people; ecology and environmental issues; geography and history; places of interest and events; travel and tourism; tips and how to; others matters allied to the the Philippine real estate industry. Trivia and rants on anything under the sun.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Trivia : Human Aura

About ten years ago I was invited to a Toastmasters meeting somewhere in Ortigas Center. After the meeting the  guests were introduced. One Chinese guest  from Singapore was introduced to us as ( If I remember it right) a Doctor of Philosophy or something. I can't forget him until now because  he said he can read people's aura and know their character and past life. I had read the word "aura" and had an idea what it is about but I had always considered it fiction or something similar to magic and the likes. One guest dared him to read some of the guests auras. I thought it was fun and out of curiosity  I  asked him to read mine. He looked at me, said some colors like violet and others shades. ( In my mind I said at least my aura is colored not black and white ). But the next thing he said really got me flabbergasted. Hear this : "In your past life you are a high priest in Ancient Egypt". (Come again? Sir?) I had to really control my laughter so I will not embarrass him. ( I wanted to tell him Sir : As a matter of fact, as a kid I didn't have fond memories of priests because during my first confession in grade school I forgot my prayer of repentance and the priest attending to me got  angry. Since then I was afraid to go to the confessionals and was afraid of priests. Now you are telling me I was a high priest? Cool! ).  That was really an unforgettable experience. But after that, I somewhat got curious and read on the subject.

Here's an illustration of how a human aura allegedly looks like ( as described by people who can see it ).

Illustration of human aura

No comments:

Post a Comment