The Project Review : Philippine Real Estate News and Update

News and updates on real estate developments and projects; current event news updates; property listings; home and architecture; laws and regulations; education and seminars; people; ecology and environmental issues; geography and history; places of interest and events; travel and tourism; tips and how to; others matters allied to the the Philippine real estate industry. Trivia and rants on anything under the sun.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

People : Elton John - The Musical Genius

Two weeks ago my sister requested me to drive her to a wedding. On our way to the church, she mentioned that she just had a luncheon/reunion with her college friends. One of her friends works at that big television network along Mother Ignacia St. in Quezon City. After their reunion her friend invited them to watch a concert because she had some tickets for that one-night concert of Elton John. That was when I remembered that I was supposed to buy a ticket and watch the same concert : Elton John - 40th Anniversary of the Rocket Man. Since I forgot to buy the ticket and had some job to do, I just shrugged my shoulders because I will be missing one of the best artists to come to Manila. Elton John is one of the best songwriters of the past four decades. His collaboration with lyricist Bernie Taupin has produced some of the best songs of all time. His fans span generations with varying preference of musical genre'.

Yesterday, while browsing a favorite blog : The Daily Spank, I saw a blog post about the concert of Elton John. After reading the post, I realized that I really missed a once-in-a-lifetime concert of a musical genius.

Here's Elton John singing one of his greatest hits :



Video Source :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwzdVHTNpXs
Related links :
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfllpQwi4EdHgulQONjIq_w
http://www.juice.ph/blogs/kultura/sting-and-elton-john

No comments:

Post a Comment