The Project Review : Philippine Real Estate News and Update

News and updates on real estate developments and projects; current event news updates; property listings; home and architecture; laws and regulations; education and seminars; people; ecology and environmental issues; geography and history; places of interest and events; travel and tourism; tips and how to; others matters allied to the the Philippine real estate industry. Trivia and rants on anything under the sun.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Announcement : Scheduled Oath Taking Ceremony of the R.E. Service Practitioners - Nov. 21 Postponed

I went  to PRC today  to register  for the oath taking ceremony scheduled on Monday November 21, 2011  and the PRC staff attending to me said  that the Oath Taking  ceremony is postponed. I asked her if there is already a memo issued on the matter and she said that there is none yet. On my way out of PRC compound I met  the Honorable PRBRES Chaiman EG Eduardo Ong and ask him if the ceremony is indeed postponed . He said yes it is postponed  and tentatively scheduleD on January 2012. This announcement is unofficial  yet, but I guess getting the news from the Honorable Chaiman himself makes it official for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment