The Project Review : Philippine Real Estate News and Update

News and updates on real estate developments and projects; current event news updates; property listings; home and architecture; laws and regulations; education and seminars; people; ecology and environmental issues; geography and history; places of interest and events; travel and tourism; tips and how to; others matters allied to the the Philippine real estate industry. Trivia and rants on anything under the sun.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Reminder : Schedule of the 1st PRC Real Estate Consultant Examination for November 2011

I was suppose to take the Real Estate Consultants Review Seminar and eventually take the examination but when I saw the the scope of subjects to study and learned that there will be a feasibility study that  you have to defend to a panel of examiners I had jitters. So I backed out from the review. My level of confidence ( or intelligence? ) is quite low to take the exam this coming November. Hopefully I can take it next year.I  wish those who are taking the exam good luck. I'm posting this blog  as a reminder for them of the date of the exam. I guess this posting is rather late because the filing date for the exam had already passed.
Here's the text of the PRC announcement: 
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the examination dates for the first REAL ESTATE CONSULTANTS Licensure Examination have been re-scheduled from October 2 and 3, 2011 (Sunday and Monday) to November 27 and 28, 2011 (Sunday and Monday) in Manila only.
Click below to go to PRC site for details  :


No comments:

Post a Comment