The Project Review : Philippine Real Estate News and Update

News and updates on real estate developments and projects; current event news updates; property listings; home and architecture; laws and regulations; education and seminars; people; ecology and environmental issues; geography and history; places of interest and events; travel and tourism; tips and how to; others matters allied to the the Philippine real estate industry. Trivia and rants on anything under the sun.

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Trivia : A Jackie Chan Story

I had always admired superstar Jackie Chan for his skills as a martial arts expert and as an actor-comedian. In fact I normally watch a movie if he has a movie showing. You are never short-changed when watching his movies knowing that that he doesn't have doubles in his stunts and he has this perfect comedic timing. Another thing admirable of him is his philanthropy and support for worthy causes. He is a UNICEF ambassador and presently a supporter of the Rotary International "This Close Polio Campaign".

When I was working in Kuala Lumpur, I had a close encounter with him. It was on news that Jackie Chan was doing a film in Kuala Lumpur at that time and one time while I was driving in the suburb of K.L., I saw his film crew doing a scene on the hi-way. I was almost tempted to stop my car and watch the shooting. I slowed down my car and was about to pull over, but decided not to since I still had some work to attend. That was the closest I  got getting near the the martial arts superstar.

Anyway here's  a very interesting story about Jackie Chan :

Jackie Chan


Please click link below for Jackie Chan story :
http://superchanblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/unicef-tales.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SuperchanBlog+%28SuperChan%27s+Jackie+Chan+Blog%29

Source :   http://superchanblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment